The questions from potential couples ask me the most is...
" What is the process of getting started?"
I do apologize that I didn't indicate in this website and other tools...
Please kindly check my response to the question here.
The process is so simple.
1. Sourcing of locations and venues first
2. ( When you like my suggestion and agree with the budget) Signing for our mutual agreement + down payment of 50,000yen ( non-refundable )
*and the deposit to a venue might incur.
3. Starting of planning and coordination
- unlimited communications
- arrangement of vendors
- discussing of decorations ( flowers / ornaments), make-up & hair-styling,
the assistance of making a guests list, seating charts, and the day-of timeline
- assistance of arrangement of hotel booking and excursion
- counseling with a master of ceremony ( non-religious/civil ceremony)
4. Finalization of the whole arrangement and preparation
5. Payment of the remaining amount before 2 weeks before the wedding day.
6. Meeting and briefing at the venue ( it depends on couples and planning details )in person on the day before
7. The wedding day
The process of elopement planning is also the same as above.
I won't make an agreement by signing until couples agree with my suggestion of ideas, locations, and venues. It is a secure way for each other because I might not suggest a suitable one for you and also we can be more relaxed to communicate with each other, I think.😄
It is my pleasure to work with you anytime and anyway, and I hope we can work together stress-free!
Should you require any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime!
BEyond Weddings & Events